Notes of Golden Spiced Pomander, Holly Berries, Cardamon & Japanese Hinoki Bark.
Our classic embossed glass jar design gets an update with discerning Japanese inspiration. Beautiful hues glimmer as the flame illuminates delicate embossing. You’ll love using the jar for jewelry, flowers or decor long after the candle is gone.
Burn Time: ~ 100 Hours
Fill: 18 oz.
Dimensions: 3.74" D x 5.28" H
A velvety, smooth fusion to celebrate golden moments of the season- with Spiced Cardamom, Clove-studded Citrus Pomander, Holly Berries, calming Japanese Cedar Wood, Golden Amber and Vanilla Pods. An always memorable, meditative mélange, whether to inspire tranquility and a journey of spiritual well-being or to share for luxe gift giving- it’s always as good as gold.
About the Product
The candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature our proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. The products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.